Principal message coming soon
Rashtrya Militaryschool Ajmer, With its panasonic view of sorrounding hills, spread over 92 acres was founded on 15th Nov, 1930 as King George"s Royal Indian Military Schools to take care of education of sons of defece personal.In 1952, the school was recognized on public school lines and admissions were made open to the sons of Defence service Officers and Civilians. In 1954, the school became the member of the India Public School Conference (IPSC).The School was renamed military school in 1966 and its old motto 'play the game' was replaced with 'Sheelam Param Bhushanam' which means 'character is the highest virtue'.On 25th june 2007 the school got its present name 'Rashtrya Military School Ajmer'.
The Rashtrya Military School Ajmer, an english medium school affiliated to CBSE, New Delhi is a catagory 'A' establishment run by the ministry of Defence and is an active member of the IPSC.
The school has several of its alumni occupying high positions in the Armed Forces and in other sectors doing stellar support to the motherland.